Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how ThrillScore.com collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our site.
Information Collection and Usage
ThrillScore.com collects certain information when creating user accounts which is personally identifiable. These pieces of information include the user's email address, and the user's screen name. In addition, ThrillScore allows users to log which rides they have ridden. These rides are tied to amusement parks, which have a physical address. Because of this, it is possible to determine physical locations visited by the user, including approximate dates based on information supplied by the user. All ride log information is optional.uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our site.
ThrillScore.com uses the optional ride log data collected to display various statistics and lists pertaining to ridership, ride ratings, ride reviews, and more. When displaying ridership, ratings, reviews, and the like, the user's screen name is displayed. As such, users who wish to protect their privacy may choose to withold entering data into their ride log, or choose to supply a non-identifiable screen name. Again, all ride log information is optional.
While adding rides to his or her ride list, the user is asked for several pieces of information, including:
1. Whether or not the user has ridden the selected ride. This information may be aggregated to show total ride counts for a given ride.
2. The user's rating for the ride. This information may be aggregated to show average ratings for a given ride. Each user's rating will also be displayed on the ride detail page.
3. The ride count. This number may be used for aggregate ride counts.
4. The date of the first and most recent ride. This number may be used for aggregate ride information.
5. The ride review. This review is displayed on the ride detail page.
The user's email address and password are secured, and not displayed on the site except to the user. All other information is considered public, and may be displayed or aggregated on the site. ThrillScore.com does not collect users' addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers, or other similar personally identifying information. Any attempt to collect such information on this site should be considered fraudulent, and should be reported to ThrillScore.com.